RDC Global is a full service consultancy & product brokerage organisation within the complimentary health and functional food industries.
We specialise in designing and conducting Clinical Trials and providing consultancy at all stages of the product development cycle – from concept to commercialisation & identifying strategic distribution partners.
Our clients, both domestic and international, seek compliant, commercially viable regulatory outcomes. We understand the complex regulatory environment, and importantly can apply this understanding to develop creative yet considered solutions.
Innovative products often present with a special set of regulatory and commercialisation challenges. We work with our clients to negotiate the regulatory frameworks to get the best possible outcomes.
The RDC Global Difference
Our strong network of contacts allows us to assist with brokering sales, distribution and manufacturing partnerships to maximise the Australian & Asian markets.
An RDC Global designed and executed Clinical Trial will provide a number of valuable outcomes for your product and maximise commercial benefit.
- Better claims
- Better clinical outcomes
- Building brand equity and IP with clinical trial design and collaborative partnerships
- Differentiated USPs
- Defining new applications for your technologies
- Develop regulatory strategies to take into the next phase
RDC Global can assist throughout the product development process from product formulation to compiling regulatory claims. With a robust regulatory package you can commercialise with confidence.
- Product formulation and review
- Competitor analytics – defining product niche and competitive claim set
- Raw material sourcing
- Analytical assessment and method development
- Process development and project management
- Quality control
- Manufacturing (brokering partnerships)
- Full claims review
It’s a competitive market, and you want your product to stand out from the crowd. RDC Global can help commercialise your product from preparation of technical documents to presenting your research to potential buyers.
- Packaging and stability advice
- Label claims
- Technical dossiers
- Product representation (agents)
- Develop education programs
- Expert scientific reviews
- Sell-in tools and sales team training
- International conference presentations and lectures
- Strategic introductions to distributors